10th International Conference
on Cognitive Modeling
August 5-8 2010
• Advance Program
• Doctoral Consortium
• Invited Speakers
• Hotel Reservations
• Travel Information
• Location & Venue
• Interactive Map
• Program Committee
• Organizing Committee
• Contact Information
The conference has contracted with two hotels at very competitive rates for the Philadelphia area:
- Sheraton University City [now full]: $129/night for standard single or double; located in University City, ~10-minute walk to the conference venue; free wireless internet and in-room desktop computer. Reservations can be made online at the Sheraton ICCM web site.
- Club Quarters Philadelphia: $99/night Mon-Thurs, $72/night Fri-Sun for standard single; additional $15/night for standard double; located near Rittenhouse Square, ~25-minute walk to the conference venue; free wireless internet. Additional information is available in this brochure. Reservations can be made by phone at +1-212-575-0006 or by email at email@example.com. (The hotel does not offer web reservations at this time.) The group code is "DRE804" (Drexel University). Rooms should be booked before July 4, 2010.
Other hotels in the area include:
- The Inn at Penn: located in University City, ~10-minute walk to the conference venue and very close to the Sheraton
- Crowne Plaza Hotel: located in Center City, ~20-minute walk to the conference venue
- Radisson Plaza-Warwick Hotel: located near Rittenhouse Square, ~25-minute walk to the conference venue
- Rittenhouse Hotel: located near Rittenhouse Square, ~25-minute walk to the conference venue
Note that all hotel arrangements should be made directly with the hotel; please contact the hotel with any questions or issues regarding reservations.
The map below shows the location of the conference hotels in relation to the conference venue (click to enlarge). An interactive map and printable maps including all hotels and other locations are also available.